Interested researchers and members of the academe are invited to submit papers for oral presentation in the conference. The paper should fall in any of the following conference streams:
- Science, Technology and Engineering
- Business and Finance
- Humanities, Social Science and Communication
1. Researches should have been conducted within 2015 to 2017.
2. Research abstract should be between 200-250 words that captures the scope, purpose, research design, highlights of results and major conclusions. Five (5) keywords should be provided.
3. The abstract should have the name(s) of the presenter(s), work title(s), and the university/organization where the researcher/s belongs.
4. All abstracts must be submitted through the conference website: www.irche.org or through the official conference email address: email@example.com on or before May 30, 2017.
5. Researchers of qualified abstracts will be notified two weeks after the abstract is received.
6. A biographical sketch of not more than 120 words of the researcher(s) should be submitted.